A former 15th century convent, transformed today in one of the most luxury hotels in Portugal.
Situated inside of a 545-hectares of land national Park on the southern Sintra Mountains, Penha Longa Resort is an amazingly excellent area which envelops an extravagant inn, a nineteenth century castle initially established as a cloister in the fourteenth century, 27 fabulous golf gaps set inside noteworthy remnants and a shocking Spa and Wellness focus. Once the retreat for the Portuguese Royal Family, Penha Longa lies only 16 miles (30 minutes drive) from downtown Lisbon, or a ten-minute drive from the shorelines of Estoril and Cascais.
– 194 Guest Rooms all with overhangs to the Resort’s unfathomable perspectives
– Completely restored Suites and Premium Rooms
– Six remarkable eating offices
– World-class title 27 openings composed by the incredibly famous Robert Trent Jones II
– A Penha Longa Spa and Wellness focus with a particularly unwinding setting of 1500 sq and a completely prepared – – Wellness Center
– Indoor and open air swimming pools
– Various indoor and open air exercises
– Committed Kid’s Club for offspring of all ages